Saturday, July 07, 2007

07-07-07

It's a special day today, that's why I must blog before the end of 07-07-07..haha...Morning nothing happened, just normal routine work...At night was supposed to go to Jong Sheng's house for mahjong with yenson, but when I arrived there don't know why ended up to yenson's relatives party... it was like I was the only stranger at that party, luckily his uncle was friendly enough to chit-chat with us. oklah, there was still some chicks there, but was none of yenson and I's business...haha...coz they were at the other table...however, I still knew one of his cousins who just back from Canada, who look matured than her actual age, I was thinking like she's probably same age with us, but to my surprise she is younger than us... I think she talked with her Canadian accent which I didn't know whether it was the country slang or not because I never go to Canada before.

Then after that Jong Sheng joined in, we had men's talk at the children playground...I was fruitful and meaningful talk...at least I done something meaningful on this meaningful day....haha...That's what I replaced for my mahjong game on 7-7-2007, but still enjoyable and I had free flow of wine and food...not bad right ;)

No comments: