Sunday, March 18, 2007

Glasgow, Scotland

After 2 days in Edinburgh, it's time to continue my journey to Glasgow...Compared Edinburgh and Glasgow, Edinburgh still preserves its historical beauty while Glasgow is a modern and bustling city. For a city boy like me, of course Glasgow wasn't that impressed. But the architecture still very special to me...

Central Station of Train
Typical architecture in the city of GlasgowRiver Clyde, major river in the central Glasgow...the whether was gloomy on that day...The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
Autumn in Glasgow ParkOne of the museum in University of GlasgowI saw this bus arrival electronic board even in a small bus station, really hope that Malaysia can implement this system.the best autumn picture I took in Glasgow, like this picture very much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me why is an autumn picture taken in March please?

Yik Ming said...

well, all these trips I went last year November, just lazy to blog it only...thanks for your concern and view my blog frequently...appreciate it very much...haha