Tuesday, May 08, 2007

HOT!!HOT!!HOT!!!

I don't know why these few days the weather are freaking hot, I really couldn't do anything inside that small little room in my hostel block, studying and sleeping was too hot for me at that time, luckily the the photo session with chancellor was in the morning, or else I didn't how could I stand under the scorching sun wearing blazer....so the way I cool down myself everytime have this bad weather is to go here...

and eat this...my favourite looks cool??Of course la, this ice kacang cost me RM11.50 per bowl, how could it be don't look cool, the price already freaking cool...haha...and everytime I sure ask some friends to come with me to eat this coz I alone can't finish this whole big bowl...anyway, the taste is good, I would say this is one of the few best ice kacang I have ever tried.

Looking at this beautiful artificial waterfall, really can't resist the temptation to take a pic with it....haha
Let me rest for a while

p/s: don't ask me why i was wearing so formal on that day, I will explain in the later entry...those who know me very well should know why, I wear formal quite recently in campus ;)

No comments: