Sunday, May 06, 2007

Spider Frenzy

Spider is everywhere!!! I just heard todays' news saying that Spiderman 3 broke the record of movie industry in Malaysia by having the highest number of movie goer in a day...what a great achievement man...No wonder cinema is springing up like mushroom in Malaysia...

Yesterday just went to 1U with a friend hope to have a slice chance to watch Spiderman after failing to book tickets, but at the end also left the counter with disappointment after long queue there.

Just now in IEM Open House I met with a kid....What a spider fan...Initially I wanted to paint like him also, but I can't imagine how will look like after painting this....somemore my task was as an Emcee in that function, so I gave up my mind since I didn't want to scare the VIP away seeing an Emcee as a spiderman!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The disappointing part is that despite all the hype, reviews are not favoring Spidey 3. (This probably tells you something about whether I'm going to watch it or not.) Poor Malaysians wasting all the money on a sub-par plot piled with brainless action. ~_^