Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My First Time

If you are interested to know when is my first time, I will tell you if you keep on reading it...But if you want to know "that kind of first time"... seriously, I still don't have experience yet ;) My first time here is to wrap flowers by myself!! The first time I was asked to wrap flowers I was thinking like why so sissy geh, ask me to wrap flowers?!! I buy flower ts for girls one only woh...But it wasn't bad after all, and I felt I did something proud of myself...I would think that if I were to do this for my lover that even made me feel prouder...hehe. Ok, let's start...
These were the flowers that came in a bulk, let me do something about it...
First step: Wrap flowers with lace Second step: Bunch all the flowers together(Erm...actually this was the wrong method, you need to bunch the flowers one by one and at the same time adding some other flowers beside it, my first time mah...haha)
Ah...This was the correct step.Third Step: Use some wet cottons to wrap branch of the roses.Done!!! I have skipped some steps because I didn't shoot it down especially the wrapper that part. If you are really interested to learn, then I still can teach you, but need to pay tuition fee ;)Because of LOVE, these men sacrificed their time, money and image just to move you...don't you feel moved also?Haha...Happy Belated Valentine Day to all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to say hi~ cool pictures. ;)

Subscribing to your blog on feed now: I would suggest that you put up http://takeutomyheart.blogspot.com/rss.xml in your link, that way people who don't use atom can subscribe to your page; RSS is wayyyyy more popular. Message me for detail. =)

sutheshkumar said...

for s single guy like me sacrifice time for love.....

man..:p

n yup, i m happy single. no problem, no worries.

*evil laughs*