Sunday, February 11, 2007

I can be a good son and bf too...

Shopping spree is here again, shopping with mom is a must recently every time I go back to shop CNY stuffs with her. I don't know how guys' feel when accompany a woman goes shopping. I know some men who really don't like that especially when a couple go out to shop and the gal buys a lot or demands this and that. But for my case is to accompany mom to shop, that's different a lot man! I don't need to pay any single cent and yet my mom is paying for my clothes I want to buy...Yeah!!what a caring and nice mom ^_^

This isn't my main argument here, my argument today is how long can you guys accompany a woman to go shopping? 1 hour?2 hours? This is just a small matter, yesterday alone went shopping with mom from 11am to 5pm, 6 hours straight!!!And can you stand on it when woman buys something that really isn't interested you?Ya, that's not problem for me...So what did we shop for yesterday?Mandarin oranges, Thai rice, fizzy drinks, Winnie the Pooh bed-clothes(p/s: I do shop for household items ok, although I don't look like a household guy ;) dad's new shirts and more...I know a lot of men can't do that, and it's kinda strange when we shop in the wet department where I were like the only male in the crowd of aunty who went shopping...Oh ya, Don't you know that whenever at home every morning I sure go pasar pagi with my mom?I think most of you don't know that. I told you already...I am a good son...haha...

Having said so much, are the traits above qualified to be a good boyfriend? Erm, well...depend on girls right, some girls do like shopping, some don't like...I believe most of them still like....Nvm, so any girls out there like to go shopping can always consider me, I can provide the transport too ^_^

Footnote:
pasar pagi - wet market in Malaysia where every morning is crowed by housewives to buy stuffs to cook at night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eh.. so nice ar... next time can ask u to go shoppin liao lor... haahahha or u only wan leng lui?? like tat i mar cannot ask u go liao lor.... sob sob...