Monday, January 29, 2007

Bye Bye holiday

Argh....tomorrow school starts again, my laziness is calling, I don't want to go school!! if you read my previous blog, you should know i have been enjoying so much without noticing my trimester is starting soon...how leh, my last trimester stuffs not even cleared, and my current timetable also not printed out yet and I still wonder what time is my first class tomorrow...won't it be 8am in the morning?!!oh gosh, i need to sleep now, tomorrow will be a busy day...good night and wish me to get a sweet dream that bring me back to holiday again...

3.36 am
yik ming
mmu hostel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Syh Khang: Hey, same like you wuo, i like to go shopping. And i oways go shopping wif my mum, cos we both oways give opinion be4 buying cloths, so we both are oredy be an important person to help choosing nice shirts, hehe. So for me, shopping wif gals for 2-3 hours, NO PROBLEM!