Sunday, January 14, 2007

IIUM AutoFest

After so many times watching ppl drift in a movie or tv, so when I heard there is a drifting competition in IIU, I couldn't let myself miss this great opportunities to see it live...Right after I got off from Alex's car and heading to the drifting course, I already heard the drifting sound...but I couldn't see the car performing....After that, I past by a row of modified cars which is below...Too bad I couldn't see any Porsche or Ferrari lining up here, I even initially thought of having chicks dressing bikini posting in front of those cars....haih...It really disappointed me, maybe I myself think too much, wei....this is so called Islamic University, how can that exposing gals even appear in this campus^_^ ...Nvmlah, staring at those fascinating and well decorated cars is quite rewarding already....
Oh...Nemo
And to Jay's fans out there, I am sure you know what car is this where I am posting with, don't envy me and don't punch me, I really don't have intention to mimic Jay Chao but I found my pose with this car is really perfect and quite "ying"....haha...the only thing I don't like is that I wore too formal already, which cannot bring out that sporty feeling....Trueno AE86
Having said so much, where is the most important part: drifting competition?Sorry I didn't take the photos of drifting competition, I only took some videos, but I am just newbies to blogging, so can anyone out there know how to upload video here teach me? :)

2 comments:

Dreamconnector said...

Hey , u are totally different from wat i know u in my mind. Such great change of u , i m glad to c tat u are better and better , keep it up ! The AE86 is nice ... but i think v should drive and driff it . haha.... so happy and dunno wat to say.. my english so bad.. wish u have more fantastic life !!!!!

Unknown said...

I cannot tell you how to post videos but can refer you to a free site that advertises downloading photos and videos to your site. I use Photobucket to download many photos to my sites although I have not yet used their video downloading service. I'm sure their help section and tutorials tell you how. You can get free service and a more advanced service for a small fee. Try:
http://photobucket.com and follow the leads. A word of warning; once you load a vid to photobucket and have it downloaded to your site, do not delete it from photobucket. The htmls posted to your site have to have an original to receive from and once deleted, you lose the image. I lost photos that way.

You might try sending vids to your site or photobucket by right clicking your mouse and click on "save", which will put it on your programs folder.

I'm a newbie, more or less, to computer/internet usage too but will offer the few step by step lessons I have learned if you desire. I can be reached by comments to this site or to comments at http://isamericaburning.blogspot.com or email me at is_america_burning@yahoo.com.

I wish you well on your blogging endeavors. You have a good start. Good photos.