Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where is Yik Ming during his holidays? (Part 1)

After long long time of my first post, I really couldn't even spend a little time on blogging since I was busy with my studies and activities. Actually I had a lot of topics in mind to blog about, but time really not allows me to do it on time.But I dont think holiday is the only time for me to blog, I really hope after this post it will serve as a good start for me to keep updating my blog....perhaps...haha....

This is actually the 6th day after I finished my last paper on last Friday, that last paper really disappointed me because what I studied didn't come out in the exam, but what I didn't study it came out!!!what a bad luck paper....This paper let me down for a few days already, I really wanted to go all out to relax myself...

8-11/1/2007
I always heard many people said how nice is the food in Ipoh, but I seldom had chance to taste it...I don't really remember when was the last time I went to Ipoh, maybe that was ages ago when I followed my parents to attend a wedding dinner in Ipoh City....that was really long time ago where we only stayed at hotel for a night and gone back the other day...

This time I went to Ipoh with Hon Mun for a 3 days 2 nights trip. He brought me to a lot of place to have nice food in Ipoh, nice until I couldn't resist eating more and more. (don't know how many kg my weight has increased..haih)Thanks En Xun for his guide to jungle tracking and waterfall nearby his house, although I din't go all out to do all the extreme action(especially diving, I really regret that), but it was an adventurous and fun outing...Not forgetting I also experience the difference of pub between Ipoh and KL...haih...I was cheated by one of the dancer in a pub....but not worth to mention it, but thanks Jun Seng for his recommendation :)Overall it was a fantastic trip beginning of my holiday, really want to thank hon mun for everything...great to have friend like you ;)

Famous beef noodle in Ipoh....very nice...

Right after come back from Ipoh today, I need to start working already.....Just went to this company
What can I say about this company? ermm....first, this is the first time I have a meeting with a business manager for a collaboration and an eye opener for me to see how these business people do their business.....although the meeting was not the fruitful one, I think Chao Fung and Alex have done a good job already.... I dont want to mention it here, maybe those who are interested to hear what happened to me in this company can ask me...haha....

No comments: