Tuesday, January 16, 2007

unplanned one day Klang and Sunway trip

I really hope that this Monday I have one whole day to rest, since beginning of my holiday till now I really don't have even one day to keep me alone and free...argh, where is my holiday!!!And yes today also no exception, went to Jing Tao's place for some discussion and Klang to find May, Yi Fei and Christina...

If you guys don't know where Klang is, sorry I also couldn't tell you much of it because my memory toward Klang was 1o years ago when my dad brought me there once for Bak Kut Teh only, and that time was the one and I think was the last time already, after that he also didn't bring me to Klang for Bak Kut Teh...

After so many years, I went to Klang today... And I think the 3 gals there spend too much time in Klang until too bored already, so eventually my trip to Klang end up we all headed to Sunway Pyramid...haha...and my only picture there is this taken from my car...
ermm...looks normal only..actually I wanted to take some nice scene on the way out of Klang, but failed to do so....
Arrived at Sunway, and watched this movie...Unbelievable right!!The movie released on 21st December 2006, after almost one month it's still on the screen...and I heard my friends said it is quite nice, so it was my luck finally can watch it...Overall, it is a good movie but the relationship inside is very complicated...

Went shopping and tried some shirts there, some quite nice but better ask my mum to pay for me...lol....haha

Show you guys some funny pictures, it's 2am already and I am very very tired now...lazy to elaborate...Inspired by someone I mentioned below this blog(you-know-who-you-are), this scene reappear again...
This was one of my satisfied picture...taken while they are jumping...
After some silly one, here are some normal one...Yi Fei, Christina, May and me

At night, of course to try Klang famous Bak Kut Teh, but according to experienced Klang gals, there is no famous one at night...the famous one only open in the morning...haiyo...come at wrong time already...But at least we try the one below...Klang Bak Kut Teh
Cheers...eh, why got a ghost hand there....
Two experienced Klang gals comments: this one is really not nice la!!Next time don't come here to eat...hehe ^o^
Signing off now...sweet dream zzz...

No comments: