Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My project journey begins...

Today I officially started my National Semiconductor project, have been delaying it for much times since we(Jing Tao, Reuben, Wei Hao, Heng and me) signed up in first trimester...Actually I not sure what my job is initially, so today I followed wei hao and jing tao to Jalan Pasar to buy some components to kick off this project...

Before that, we had lunch at one of the famous fried rice stall nearby my house, which I think is very nice also....If you want to know how nice is the fried rice is, look how happy they are while eating it you already can guess right....haha..

I think electronic expert or amateur should know where Jalan Pasar is in KL...

Jalan Pasar is Mecca for all electronics lovers which the whole street is selling cheap electronic components you can't find elsewhere in Malaysia. [ quoted from Yik Ming]

p/s: I try to source from Wikipedia, but I just realize that Jln Pasar is not that famous to appear in Wikipedia...

You can find anything you want related to electronics at Jln Pasar, either you are going there with purpose to buy a specific components or just buy a hobby kit to play around.After buying our necessary stuffs at Jalan Pasar, we proceeded to Time Square and eventually to Low Yat to buy other stuffs. If you guys have no idea how far from Jalan Pasar to Time Square is, look at this picture...And Wei Hao suggested that we should walk there...WHAT!!!Oh, Man...I rather pay you the parking fee and petrol and we should drive there....after some argument, and the driver himself said we should walk, what to do...haih...then I just followed them to take bus 11 to there...
On the way approaching Time Square
Finally...
A tiring walk indeed :-6 ...but luckily I have got something cheap...

No comments: