Saturday, January 27, 2007

Nanyang Technological University(NTU)

I am a frequent visitor to NTU since I have more than ten friends studying at there. Going to Singapore means visiting to NTU for me after they have gone there to study for more than a year. The scenes below are not strange for me although I have half a year not visit to there. Hall of Residence
Students rushing to class in the morning, there is even traffic jam in the campus!!
Hall of Residence 3, one of the newest and prettiest hall available in NTU...I was staying here...

EEE in NTU
Central Library of NTUInterior of the library, impressed by the abundance of computers inside...School of Art, Design and Media, special architecture...I had "wonderful" time seated on the lawn above the building chatted with friends...

I think I still have more times to visit NTU in coming 2 years, as you can see the picture above, the school is surrounded by a lot of greenery scenes which is good to live and study there. It also opens up the possibilities for me to view the education world in different perspectives other than just limit myself in Malaysia. See you soon next time...


No comments: